Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome back, ME!

Welcome back! I am welcoming myself back. I started this blog when I returned from India years ago! I was so inspired and filled with joy and passion and the bhav of India- especially the time spent with my dear teacher Mark Whitwell- so I started a blog to share with the world.

Life happened. And of course, the blog was one of the first things to be forgotten. But I have not forgotten the lessons learned in the holy land of India. In fact, one teacher said something very poignant to me while I was there. He said, all the teachings of India will not make much sense until you go back home. Then you will start to understand all what you gained and learned over here.

Amen to that.

Fast forward about 5 + years and here I am.
Now a mother and a wife. Yoga is stronger and deeper to me now than ever. The birth process was the ultimate expression of yoga for me. We will get into that later.

And talk about the updog and down dog in marriage! Fwew!!! With out yoga I dont think my husband would be alive. Joking! Love my husband, adore my daughter and am grateful that yoga has kept me (somewhat) sane through all of lifes changes.

Heck that is what yoga is. Breathing through the vinyasas of life. Some days you can flow through gracefully and others you cant even catch your breath!

Welcome to my writings on strife, love, loss, motherhood and wifery and the yoga of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment