Om Namah Shivaya

Om Namah Shivaya

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

YOU

"You don't need to find yourself for you never lost yourself" Mark Whitwell

What a powerful statement...meditate on that for the day.

If we were never lost, then what are we searching for?
As Mark and his teachers say, "To merge and to be with our own experience, rather than react, is yoga"


This is the yoga I practice, I teach, I believe.


This is yoga where if all I can do is breath in and out on the subway or in traffic, or maybe before I go to sleep I inhale and exhale my hands above my head and to the floor for a few minutes...then I am yoga.


As Mark says, "All you need to be a yogi(ini) is your body, breath and the beautiful embrace of your own reality"


That sounds like a perfect mixture to me...and something that I can take anywhere I go, for the rest of my life.


So far, it has already impacted my life on a deep level bc there is no excuse that I do not have enough time or money to practice yoga...bc yoga is me, breathing strength receiving.


om shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment